With Industrial Housing
The laser line generator
1049 incorporates a 635 visible diode line generator
packaged in an industrial housing that is encapsulated for use in harsh applications. The #1049 offers the user the brightness of a HeNe in compact package. This piece of alignment equipment is housed in a 1" square mounting block drilled and tapped with four 6/32 mounting holes. As a compliment to our alignment equipment offerings, Fairway has a number of mounting brackets
available, or can custom design one for your specific application.
Each generator unit is supplied with a 5 Volt Regulated AC/DC Power Converter that plugs into a 110V power source. This laser line generator unit produces an 8 foot long x .0625" wide, visible red line at a distance of 4 feet from the surface.
|Mini Laser Generator Model 1049 with A7206 Mounting Bracket
• Compact & Durable
• Easy to install
• Scratch Resistant Lens
• Laser Unit Sealed for use in Harsh Applications
• Used with Semiconductor Laser
• Turn-on Delay (approx. 5 sec.)
• Rugged Case
• On/Off Indicator
• One Year Warranty
• Tire Building
• Edge Detection
• And many others, call us with your specific laser alignment equipment application.
• Laser: Visible LaserDiode
• Wavelength: 635 nm (5nm)
• Housing Material: Anodized Aluminum
• Indicator Cover: Lexan
• Laser Class: II, IIIa
• Window: Sapphire
• Voltage Requirements: 5VDC (regulated) 55mA Typical.