Mechanically Maintained Pull Cord Switch
HW Fairway's general purpose pull cord switch has a type 1 enclosure and may be operated by a pull cord or a direct acting force. Once actuated, it will remain in the actuated state until it is manually reset at the switch. Model 1686-B is not explosion-proof, nor is it recommended for outdoor use. This unit can be set up with the pull cord attached to a 1/2" bar inserted in the handle assembly, or the pull cord can be attached to the eye bolt on the lever assembly. Please note the wiring diagrams below.
• Positive Action
• Two normally open or two normally closed contacts in series. (Pull cord switch as furnished is wired for normally conductive operation.)
• Redundant internal contactors for extra reliability.
• Easy access to wiring connections.
• Rugged, heavy wall, cast aluminum construction.
• Wiring connection are provided for a remote indicator light to indicate that switch has been actuated.
• Snap action manual re-set.
• Threaded conduit entry - 1/2 I.P.S.
• Captivated cover screws.
• Serially numbered for the record.